Tuesday, July 26, 2005

 

Disabled Cookies


IMG_0004
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
My cookies are still disabled. Not sure what that means, but I know FLICKR still kicks ass. Here is a photo of my super hot friends. We are wine tasting in this photo, (I am not pictured). Directly following 2 hours of wine tasting was the "Attempt to Pitch Tents" at the campsite....
Following the Attempt was the Grilling and the Continuation of Drinking.

Anyway, it took Juan the better part of the evening to install my CD changer last night, so we didn't go for ice cream. But I can't wait to see the look on his face today when I take him for a ride and start blasting The Best of PM Dawn with all the windows down.

Comments:
PM Dawn!!!! HAHA!!! "Die without youuuuu" Ahh good stuff. Sorry about your cookies being disabled though... perhaps they haven't been baked long enough? ;)

-- Nut
 
Maybe the cookie thing is just a glinch. You can go to you internet explorer and go to tools and check the cookies. If they are not checked, Put a check where in say enable.
 
Lizzy not the cookies in the front. Tool and then connections and scroll down tell you find them.
 
Baby you send me . . .

I can't comment on the cookies. Mine are Toll House.
 
Cruising through this, it occurs to me that if you would disable the squirrels' cookies, eventually they would stop bothering you. Of course they'd be bald and have real high voices.... but they could get jobs guarding harems?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?