Wednesday, July 13, 2005

 

Drivin' to Church on Sundays


IMG_0053
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Here is my new old lady car.
It is a 1999 Mercury Sable. That means it looks just like a 1999 Ford Taurus. Except it is tan, like an old lady car.
I bought it because it only has 30,000 miles on it. When you do the math, that works out to 5,000 miles a year. AND there is not ONE speck of rust on it. That means the old lady only drove the car to church on sundays, and only in the summer.
PLUS it is super pimped out. You can see the moon/sun roof here. And it is leather and all electric inside.
So it is not cute or sporty like I wanted, but it is dependable and has a huge trunk, so I can stuff extra passengers back there on long car trips.
Road Trip anyone? I call shotgun.

Comments:
WOW, you are styleing. You lucky thing you a sunroof and everything. I'm jealous. CONGRADS, You deserve it. Enjoy!!!!
 
Yep that was a good buy.
 
Okay, that is REAL cute. I like. And about the roadtrip... wanna go to the Cod? I'll pack the sunscreen.

-- Nut
 
You should break it in with a nice, long, cross country trip! Hint, hint... Jena
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?