Monday, July 25, 2005

 

I Wave My Panties in Your General Direction


IMG_02020
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.

Screw You Blogger!
Blogger says there's some shit with my cookies and java, and therefore can't post.
Well, if I HAD any cookies, I wouldn't be so pissed right now! (sugar is my tranquilizing drug of choice)
FLICKR will let me post. FLICKR Rocks.
Here is a picture of my poor, poor car. The tire fell off. And the windshield smashed.
And do you see the driver's side mirror? Yeah, that was BRAND NEW. It took Juan two days to paint it and make it shiny and pretty, and attach it to my car.
BUT IT'S OK!
Today I got a 10 disc changer for my new car, and I will be pimpin' it up tonight when I take Juan out for ice cream.
It's gonna be the bombizzle.

Comments:
You need to take Juan out for ice cream, he deservese it. lol Nice guy.
 
lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?