Wednesday, July 13, 2005

 

I'm... MOBILE!

Today I got my new (to me) car!
Even though the insurance company has dragged it's feet for 13 RIDICULOUS days, and I STILL haven't gotten the check for the totalled car, I got my new (to me) car today.
They are lucky that I am independently wealthy and could put a down payment by myself. (READ: I promised Juan I would put the money back into the wedding fund as soon as I get the check.)

I will post pictures soon. We are taking her out for ice cream to break in the leather seats with chocolate jimmies and melted pools of sugar.

Comments:
WOOO!! I'll be looking for you, probably driving at 20 miles per hour in the fast lane. I hear those Sables change a young person into an old lady in no time flat.

-- nut
 
Have fun!!!!
 
WHat a cute car! It is very posh. You are a grown up with a moon roof and leather seats! cfs
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?