Friday, July 01, 2005

 

Seriously, I've had Enough

Yesterday Juan said "What can we do that's fun?"
I replied: "Let's go test drive cars we can't afford."

JINX!

Today I was in an accident and my car was TOTALLED.
It was SO not my fault.
Both of the air bags deployed, I was trapped inside the car because the driver's side door wouldn' t open, and the front driver's side tire FELL OFF.
I suppose it would somehow be illegal to post all the details, and I will jinx myself again. But I am OK. Even though they took me to the hospital strapped onto a back board and a neck collar and the whole nine yards.
No broke bones, no cuts or bleeding. I have some nasty-ass bruising and burns from the air bag though.
(on my arms, not my ass) The other person was OK too.
I was mostly SO grateful that I cleaned my car the week before. Otherwise the firegfighters wouldn't have been able to climb through all my SHIT to get me out.
It was also a REALLY good excuse to eat an entire Milky Way when I got home. I haven't done that since 9th grade. It was SO GOOD.
So I suppose once the insurance auditors get a look at my car, I will be off to find a new one. :(
I will post details when I'm sure it's not illegal and won't get me in trouble.

Comments:
*Dialing phone RIGHT NOW to get details!!!!!*

-- nut
 
OMG Lizzy,
I'm oh so glad that you are all right!!!!!!! Were you alone when this happened?

Oh girl tomarrow or the next day you are going to be even more sore, the second or third day is always worse the soreness sets in, they should have prescribed some pain pills.

The main thing is your alright. Yeh
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?