Monday, July 04, 2005

 

SHOPPING, my ass

Why is it labeled "car SHOPPING"?

Looking for a car is about as enjoyable as a sharing a whirlpool with old naked ladies.

SHOPPING is a fun and exhilirating experience, meant to be repeated on at least a weekly basis.
Similar to eating ice cream and drinking wine. (not at the same time)

July 4th weekend is a bad time to total your car. It is impossible to talk to insurance companies, doctors and car salesmen. They are all at home with their ice cream and wine.

Anyway, I am currently looking at Mazda 3's and Toyota Matrix's.

Any tidbits of information for me?

Comments:
oh my god!!! yeah you're definitely hurting by now... i wasn't even in a "total" accident and my whole body ached the next day. you poor thing! if you need info on toyota matrixes my roommate just bought one thursday. it's exactly the same as the pontiac vibe, which i just bought (pontiac is built on toyota parts) call me if you want to talk cars!! -sp
 
So I am to assume that whirlpooling with old ladies = not fun? :)

Go for the Mazda - that's a great car.

Thanks for the tip on the postcard with the similar neurosis. I really could have sent that one in. What an interesting web site too . . . I could almost feel the pain some of those people were experiencing . . .
 
that truly sucks!

almost like having your air conditioning going out friday night.

That happened to me a couple of years ago when July 4th landed on a monday.

Every dayum AC man was on vacation....
 
And I live in Alabama.

It is the humidity that gets you....
 
How much are the cars? I don't think you could go wrong with either of them. Jon has a Mazda truck, and both of has had a Toyota before... go with the one that is the most fun. How exciting! Jena
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?