Friday, July 22, 2005

 

A Will and a Way


IMG_0008
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.

Juan HATES to do the dishes. HATES, HATES, HATES it. (He also HATES to do laundry and take out the garbage.) I do the dishes, and Juan cleans the bathroom and mops the floors. So goes the division of labor.
However, in deference to Harry Potter, Juan washed the dishes yesterday while I holed up in the air conditioned bedroom with Chapter 26.
Following my Chapter 26 meltdown (complete with sobbing and running mascara), there was a large crash from the kitchen.
THIS is what caused the crash. This determined little motherF***er chewed through my kitchen screen in hot pursuit of a loaf of bread. He wasn't even scared when Juan and I entered the kitchen.
It took 7 minutes to get it back out of the hole. But not before he spent some time in my dish drainer (with all the clean Juan-washed dishes!) and PEED and POOPED on my kitchen counter.
I didn't make Juan wash the dishes again, poor guy!

Comments:
"I didn't make Juan wash the dishes again, poor guy!"

Well I hope SOMEONE washed them!! Haha.

I can't read any more of your postings, cause I'm afraid that you will give away some of HP without realizing it. So if you need me or have a good story to tell, you know my number ;)

-- nut
 
Oh my gosh. That squirrel has rabies for real if it hung around to get his picture taken. cfs
 
I'm shocked , I thought the squirrel problem was solved. What is it where you live a squirrel commun. Most of them should have left by now and found a new tree if everyone is fighting them. I can't believe it .

Sorry Lizzy but it is to funny, a squirrel thief , of all things, broke into your home.
 
I seriously cannot stop cackling. Not only did this squirrel let you take his pic, he practically posed for you! Hilarious!
 
It never even occured to me but kris is right!!
 
By the way, I'm adding you as a link on my blog. Let me know if you are opposed!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?