Friday, August 05, 2005

 

Hysteria Comparable to Harry Potter


IMG_0014
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.

LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's the new Denyse Schmidt Quilting Book!
AND IT COMES WITH PATTERNS!!!!!!!

I stayed up until midnight reading the damn thing, and marvelling over the absolute simplicity in wonderment.

In other craft news, my mom bought me some knitting needles and yarn. She invited me over last night so she could teach me something ELSE to obsess over.
After 15 minutes of me "dropping" stitch after stitch after stitch, she deemed me incompetent and turned the knitting needles over to Juan, who promptly began knitting away like an experienced craftster. I'm sure if I hadn't ripped the needles away in a fit of jealousy, that he would have had a blanket and a sweater all finished by now.

Comments:
I wanna learn how to knit. I think that Joann's does "learn to knit" classes that momma nut and I were thinking about taking... you should come! Just don't bring Juan, he will make us all look bad. Haha.

-- Nut
 
I will teach you. cfs
 
Lot's of men really do knit to relax. Many years ago it started being the rage when a famous man admitted that's what he did. His name was Rosevelt Grier.(not sure if that's how he spelled his last name?
 
By the way he was sometimes called Rosey Grier. Football player for the LA Rams.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?