Tuesday, August 09, 2005

 

M-I-S-S what?

Recent Conversation involving what we would do if we won the lotto and suddenly had 100 million dollars:

Me: We could buy a house!
Juan: We could buy a house in EVERY STATE!
Me: Not Mississippi, though
Juan: Why not Mississippi?
Me: You can't SPELL Mississippi. You would need to be able to spell the name of the state you live in.
Juan: I CAN TOO
Me: No you can't! Go ahead and try!
Juan: M-I-S-S-E
Me NO!
Juan: No E?
Me: NO!
Juan: M-I-S-S-I-S-I
Me: NO!
Juan: M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I
Me: (angry grunt of defeat)
Juan: SO THERE! We're living in Mississippi!

Comments:
I don't think that Mississippi is a good choice. It is too humid. cfs
 
Plus, it's definitely a red state!! ;)

-- Nut
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?