Tuesday, August 02, 2005

 

Now I Know Why My Mom Used to Hide the Oreos in her Underwear Drawer


IMG_0016
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.

Seriously, I love Juan with all my heart.
But today I had one of those loooonnggg HOT days at work, ya know, the kind where children crawl under the table and refuse to come out....even when the Sponge Bob toy asks VERY NICELY...
ALL I thought about ALL day was coming home to the bag of gummy bears I bought at WalMart last night.
HERE is what I found.
I have never known true disappointment until today.
I will have to resort to a handful of chocolate chips instead.

Comments:
Oh no he didn't. And right after you made it to the one-year engagement anniversary mark. Hide them under the dirty dishes.

Better yet, have the posing squirrel hide them.
 
Sometimes life just isn't fair, is it? :(

Here's hoping that it's the worst thing to ever happen between the 2 of you :)

-- Nut
 
Jon loves gummi worms. He would be VERY sad if I ate them all when he was gone... chocolate chips weren't a bad alternative though! Better find a good hiding place for next time. Jena
 
Next time buy two bags of gummy bears and no one is allowed to steal any from the others bag. That will take care of that. Why didn't you think of that if you knew he loved them too. lol
 
If Juan ate my gummi bears I would beat him with a car antenna.
 
Nah... Liznut wouldn't do that. Her car is new ;)

-- nut
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?