Monday, August 01, 2005

 

One Year and Counting

Today is Juan and my first anniversary of being engaged!
So we celebrated an entire year of being completely non-commital and making NOTTA ONE decision about our stupid wedding.
Juan started the evening by making me a guava, mango and pineapple smoothie upon my return home from the gym.
He continued the celebration by making me the most fabulous dinner, which can only be described as chicken cordon bleu but with steak. And ZUCCHINI. (I LOVE zucchini)
It was all so lovely and festive.

We can't decide what to do next! (SURPRISE!)

I am suggesting a trip to Wal Mart.

Comments:
Happy One Year of Engagement! Love both of you! Jena
 
WOOO!! Congrats on doing nothing for a year! A girl after my own heart.

So I guess this is a year since I went to see John Mayer in Chicago, and missed your phone call telling me that you got engaged to the greatest guy in the world.

-- Nut
 
Suggest a trip to the bedroom, the guy is great. He's dedinitely a keeper. But I've said it before.
 
That means you've had the squirrels for a year too! They could be your children. cfs
 
Also, congrats. catherine
 
AND I made steak and zucchini last night. How weird is that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?