Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

Portrait of a Pooped Out Girl


IMG_0009
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Today I am tired and miserable. It is a combination on the 95 degree heat and a rigorous workout yesterday.
My ass hurts.
I have the "I-did-one(or fifty)-too-many-lunges" deep muscle pain in my gluteals.
The kind where you wince just THINKING about sitting down on the hard toilet seat. So you hold your pee for another hour just to avoid it. The kind of gluteal muscle pain where you stand at the bottom of the stairs and whimper because your front door is SO FAR AWAY today.
The kind of muscle pain where your fiance has to PULL YOU OUT OF THE FRONT SEAT OF THE CAR because you are STUCK half inside and half outside of the car.
You've all been there, right?

Comments:
I am so proud of you!! Good workout. It is inspiring. cfs
 
I'm drunk so I wont tell you hwo it inspires me to not go to the gym tomorrow!

-- nut (she retypes 5 times to get it right)
 
ouch!
 
I feel your pain... yesterday i did the "day 1 of weight watchers... again" workout, after I had to get weighed. Ouch.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?