Wednesday, August 03, 2005

 

Posting Without Permission


IMG_0019
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
I feel that I must defend myself to the internet world regarding the GummiBears.
I was trying to provide my baby with the support she was requesting. When we came home from WalMart, she put all the groceries away while I was busy online. When she finished, she came into the room with a half empty bag of Gummi Bears. She handed me the bag and said "Please help me, take these away'
So I did.
It was a misunderstanding.
I will buy her a truckful of GummiBears if she wants.
I sincerely apologize to all of you who were offended.
Juan

Comments:
Juan, I speak for everyone when I say that we know you are nice and that no one would ever think bad things about you. IF they do I will crush them like the tiny bugs that they are. cfs
 
Truckful of Gummi Bears being requested via this comment . . . :)
 
Juan, we love you. Lizzy failed to mention that she begged you to take them away! ;) We think you are great either way. Jena
 
wow thats a hot picture of your fiance-for-one-year. congratulations and i'm sorry about the gummy bears. my friend at work left gummy bears in her car and they LIQUIFIED. i mean, the entire bag was the consistency of rainbow colored aunt jemima. be glad you don't live where it's 95 EVERY DAY. -SP
 
Hey, I remember the incident in the car when she got sick and farted all the was home.

You deserve the gummy bears Juan!!!

First time I really got to see Juans face, He's so cute.
 
I love that picture!! It's very "Uncle Sam, I want YOU to join the Army" ... like "I want YOU to forgive me for eating the gummi bears!!"

-- Nut
 
I`ve stumbled across your site. Nice!

http://freeringo.blogspot.com/
http://downringo.blogspot.com/
http://mobiringo.blogspot.com/
phone ringtone
verizon ringtone
free virgin mobile ringtone
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?