Wednesday, August 24, 2005

 

Someone Else's Photo


DSC_0011
Originally uploaded by boozysmurf.
I am blogging someone else's photo, because Blogger blows, and i can't get into my own site.
anyway, today I went wedding dress shopping with my wonderful friend Catherine (catherinefox.typepad.com)
and we had a fun time.
Catherine was going through the racks showing me fluffy, beaded dress after fluffy, beaded dress. I finally told her 'I don't WANT a fluffy beaded dress" She said: "What do you want?" I said "I don't know. Something sexy that i can wear on the beach".
So Catherine turns to the sales associate and said "She wants something SLUTTY".
At which point, the sales associates eyes came dangerously close to popping out of her head and rolling into CATHERINE"S (ample and impressive) cleavage.
All I could do was giggle maniacally.

Comments:
Ahh Catherine. Nicely done.

-- Nut

(Ps, next stop, MY ample and impressive, although shrinking slightly due to weight loss [why is it that I can't lose it in my tummy, but my girls have to go? Unfair] cleavage)
 
Hilar. Next time tell them you want a pocket so you can hide your flask and/or hunting knife under your dress. That'll leave 'em something to talk about . . . :)
 
You looked beautiful today...but sadly, you did not look slutty...cfs
 
Aww. Well, keep trying!!

-- Nut
 
Hi L - do you have an email address I can send something to? I have a photo I think you will appreciate.
 
Ahh, yep. I'm sitting on my couch, reading your blog with my best friend, and yep, I said the exact same thing when we went wedding dress shopping for me a few years back!

"I want something cute to wear on the beach!" Ok, so I ended up getting married in a Japanese garden in downtown Honolulu, but I ended up with a detachable-train poof dress - which I love - and probably can't fit into any more. Oh well. It still looks pretty on the hanger.
 
Brian The Blogger
"I don't have a therapist. I have my blog." That's what NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams told his wife, while explaining the concept of The Daily Nightly.
Never seen such a blog! Keep doing it.


I have a free preenrollees site. It pretty well covers free preenrollees related stuff.
 
Wowwwww, somehow this post proved to be very popular to advertisers. And without a sexy photo, even! I'm especially loving the one about the airport. It fits the theme of this post, no?

-- Nut
 
Way to get to the point, Catherine! I bet you looked amazing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?