Friday, August 26, 2005

 

Update



Originally uploaded by psychofun.
Just to refresh all of your memories:
One Sunday, a few months ago, a four year old girl sitting in front of me at church was playing with a BRATZ doll. Much to my horror, she pulled up the miniscule skirt of the BRATZ doll, and revealed to the entire pew sitting behind her, that the doll was wearing a THONG. I was simply horrified. I am NOT offended by thongs in any way, I have an entire dresser drawer devoted to thongs.
HOWEVER, i did find it quite offensive that a four year old's doll (unecessarily) needed to be wearing a THONG.
So anyway, today Juan and I are at the toy store, buying a remote control car for the adorable nephew.
We walk past the aisle with the BRATZ dolls, and I excitedly point and say loudly to Juan 'HEY! There's that SLUTTY doll!" We both run enthusiastically to the display and begin picking up the boxes and tilting them upwards to get a better view up their skirts. Juan says: 'I CAN'T SEE HER UNDERWEAR!'
I say: 'KEEP LOOKING! IT'S A BLACK SLUTTY THONG!"
We crane and contort our necks in a variety of directions to get a glimpse of the doll's underclothes.
We finally give up. (The manufacturer obviously doesn't want unassuming parents knowing that the BRATZ dolls come equipped with their own Frederick's of Hollywood panties)
We turn around to leave, and standing behind us, are a young mother (mouth agape in horror) and her three young daughters. I pulled Juan away from the display saying "We're perverts"

Comments:
Aww man. So many spammers! YOU ALL SUCK!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, that is TOO TOO funny about those dolls. Pervs.

-- Nut
 
Uggghh how can you block these spammers?! Imagine what those parents, must have been thinking....I bet they sent their daughters to the cabbage patch kid aisle and then snuck a peak too! ;)
cmb
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
OMG, now you have made Juan a pervert
 
Hey, you have a great blog here!
I'm definitely going to be checking back on your blog.

I have a web site hosting provider site. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?