Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

Birthday Booty


IMG_0227
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
happy birthday to me!
There was a party on sunday, during which I received a wide array of exciting presents!
Most notably, please see the ipod shuffle, exercise arm band and lovely, lovely orchids. (Those showed up on my doorstep today from a certain person in California!)
I am so excited to fill my shuffle with Black Eyed Peas songs. I will kick ass at the gym thinking of Fergie's super hot abs.
Thank you to everyone for your phone calls, cards and LOVE.

Comments:
Happy birthday Nut!!!! My present to you is all ready to go, just waiting for me to get off my butt and bring it over to you. Hope you have a great one!! :)

-- Nut
 
I love you, I love you, I love you! Another eventful year to come. You are in my thoughts, always. Jena
 
Happy Birthday!!
 
Yeah! Happy birthday (and great pull on the loot, by the way! ;)

Here's to an even more fantastic year than the last. And more drunk squirrels.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?