Sunday, September 25, 2005

 

Damn, I Love this Picture


squirrel
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.

So it is finally getting colder here. It rained all last night and was in the 40's.
That means the squirrels have yet again taken cover in my walls and ceilings.
As I was getting ready for church this morning, I heard constant scratching and scuttling in the bathrrom ceiling tiles.
I was so pissed.
I took my shampoo bottle and started banging on the ceiling. He kept scampering around and was finally quiet.
I am concerned he is chewing at the electrical wiring and I will have another dead squirrel in a few days.
Sigh.
I am off to my grandma's today to start another quilting project. I don't know what it is yet, but I am sure it will be fun. Then I am having dinner at my mom's for me and Juan's double birthday party.
I am under the impression that there will be meatballs.
Last night I went to the Oktoberfest. It made me realize that I am truly made up of Italian and Irish blood. I do not understand the yodelling, I do not understand the funny pointy hats with feathers, and I CERTAINLY do not understand why all the food is so bitter and sour.
Me and the strudel though? We understand eachother PERFECTLY.

Comments:
I love strudel, lucky you. You can't even find that in this small town. yuk.
 
Meatballs, drunk squirrels and the start of Fall. It doesn't get better than that. Unless of course they are drunkER squirrels.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?