Thursday, September 22, 2005

 

Happy Birthday, Handsome Prince

Happy Birthday, Juan!
You are officially one quarter and a penny today.

I wish on your birthday, I could give you one tenth of the precious gifts you have given me the past 3 years.
Your generosity, your kindness, your gentle and loving heart and your NEVER ENDING patience and understanding simply amaze me on an hourly basis. (I also cannot leave out your incredibly hunky smile and your fabulously muscled arms)
Thank you for your presence in my life. Thank you for wanting to be my husband and for agreeing to deal with my BS for the REST OF YOUR LIFE. (You still have time to back out, you know)
Thank you for ridding my ceiling of dead squirrels, thank you for cleaning the toilet every week. Thank you for opening the tops of stuck-on jelly jars, and tolerating my blogsite.

I am completely and endlessly devoted to you.

Comments:
SEMPO Says No, SMA-NA Says Yes To Fight Against Traffic Power
Further to my earlier post on the Traffic Power story, some were wondering how the two US search marketing organizations would respond to the suit alleging that SEO Book's Aaron Wall revealed Traffic Power's ...
If your interested, check out my sony ericsson forum site.
 
Happy Birthday Juan! Wishing you a year filled with love and happiness and many more to come! ~christy
 
Happy birthday Juan!!!!! I love you for loving my Nut :)

-- Nut
 
That is so sweeeeet!! He's a sweety for sure.
 
What a beautiful message. It is clear from all that you write about him that he is incredibly dear to you. (Not to mention a very beau!) Happy birthday, Juan!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?