Monday, September 05, 2005

 

Laughin', Laughin' Fall Apart


DSCN2415
Originally uploaded by Mr.cøöóLn¡$.
In an effort to cheer myself up, I'm postng a joke that my grandpa told me last night:

An old man is sitting on the porch of the old folks home, watching the world go by. He watches a farmer approaching, pushing a wheelbarrow full of manure. The old man calls out to the farmer: "Whatcha gonna do with all that manure?"
The farmer replies: "I'm going to put it on my strawberries."
The old man says: "Hmmph! I put cream on mine!"

Comments:
Bad news blogs?
Blogs are everywhere -- increasingly, the place where young people go to bare their souls, to vent, to gossip.
Oh my definitly! your blog will be bookmarked! It was super!
I have a advance cash inland revenue site that is a great resource for advance cash inland revenue
 
I love clean jokes! I'm posting the one clean joke I know to my blog this week.

Then again, I guess you joke wasn't really "clean" - har har har.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?