Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

mmmmm....waffles.....


DSCN5411
Originally uploaded by wattie.
To demonstarte just how food crazed I am this week, I thought this picture was an enormous, sent from heaven on angel wings WAFFLE. I began imagining mounds of fluffy Cool Whip and chocolate sauce. And powdered sugar. Lots and lots of powdered sugar.
Alas, it is a ceiling.
On a more positive note, I remembered to wear deodorant today. (thanks, kris!) In fact, I was so anal to NOT forget, that I applied it 3 times.
And then I put on a dark colored t-shirt, and i didn't see the white deodorant mark until I got to work. It is a good thing that 3 year olds don't notice deodorant marks.
Also, instead of eating chocolate chips I made an entire pan of low fat brownies. I plan on pouring fat free caramel all over the top. It is quite possible that i will eat the entire pan while Juan is at class.
Yep. Things are looking up.

Comments:
Hello, you have a awsome blog here! I will bookmark it and tell some friends!
I have a matthew lesko site. It tells how to get matthew lesko and assistance including government grants, housing grants, and small buisness grants.
Check it out if you get time :-)
 
my personal favorite to make me feel better is a chocolate martini...chocolate and liquer...you can't miss! feel better soon:)
Christy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?