Tuesday, September 13, 2005

 

Not mine this time!


Crazy Weekend 182
Originally uploaded by Stephen Allan.
SURPRISE! This squirrel has NOT been in my kitchen recently!
As you can see, this squirrel looks as if she is running through the woods. And we all know that I do not enter the woods, EVER, unless there is concrete evidence for S'Mores and Zima.
Well, it turns out that yesterday's Oprah is not the only thing that has made me cry. Today someone offered me their condolences about Buddy and I lost it all over again. But it has been 2 days since my last breakdown, so I am viewing this as progress. It sounds silly, but I am considering a grief group at the local humane society. (I figure any little bit helps.) I have been feeling panicky every time I think about going to my parent's house and Buddy not being there. I feel an incredible urge to adopt another dog IMMEDIATELY. I think it would just be to distract me form my sadness. And that is not a good reason to adopt a pet. Has anyone else ever felt that way?
In order to calm myself I plan on lifting weights this evening and then baking. I am deciding between white chocolate chip cookies or oatmeal raisin. I will post the results.

Comments:
oatmeal chocolate chip!!!!cfs
 
I think it's best to send us cookies so we can taste and see the results for ourselves. ;)

The grief group is anything BUT silly! What could be healthier? (Baking is a good thing, too! :)
I have definitely felt the same way; as soon as I could (my cat had a communicative, fatal illness so we had to wait 6 months) I went out and adopted another cat who has been my baby ever since. I don't see anything wrong with getting a new pet. You have so much love to give!
 
Oatmeal raisin of course , they are the healthiest and still sweet enough to enjoy. Besides I don't like white chocolate and what if I show up for snack time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?