Thursday, September 15, 2005

 

A Shopaholic's Adrenaline Rush


IMG_0224
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Check out this sexy little number!
Due to the fact that I only work 6 out of 10 weeks of summer, I haven't entered a mall since June.
Now that my paychecks are back into the swing of things, I lost all self control and spent the entire evening at the mall.
So I walk into Ann Taylor and they're having a ginormous summer clothes sale. An extra 50%off already marked down clothes.
It was an orgasmic experience.

I found this one hundred dollar satin dress IN MY SIZE on a rack.

It is marked down to fifty dollars.

I fear losing bowel and bladder control.

I practically run up to the cashier to pay for the dress. The total amount is TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS.

So this evening, my heart is simply bursting with pride at my fabulous find.
There is really nothing better than a terrific sale. For real.

Comments:
Ann Taylor has THE BEST sales in america. That is so beautiful!!! cfs
 
OOO, nice I love the color too.
 
You will be gorgeous in it! Jena
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?