Saturday, October 29, 2005

 

Baby


IMG_0258
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Introducing Baby.
Who is the mommy.
How ridiculous.
I called my mom 3 times every day for a week with new names for the dog. Poppy, Callie, Mimi, Leni, CoCo, Apple, Sean Preston....PLEASE!
ANYTHING but Baby!
Despite all my efforts, she is still Baby.
Which I suppose suits her since she likes to crawl up on Juan's chest, put her head on his shoulder and stretch out. Just like a baby.
Here she is in a rare quiet moment. The girl NEVER stops moving. Every picture I have of her is a blur of motion.
Her pink collar says "Princess".
How silly. But sweet.

Comments:
Holy hell! I go out of town for ten days and you have a new site and new kids! At least Juan looks the same.

ADORABLE! :)
 
she's so pretty.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?