Monday, October 03, 2005

 

Buds

DOES ANYONE ELSE HATE EARBUDS?
Who was the inept jerk that invented earbuds?
THEY DO NOT WORK.
They are too big to fit inside my ears, they popped out 75 times during my 60 minute workout yesterday.
GOD, EARBUDS SUCK.

Six years ago I had surgery to remove some lymph nodes from my neck. While they docs were in there, they cut a nerve supplying sensation to my right ear, neck , jaw and scalp. As a result, I can't feel a damn thing on the right side of my head. I CAN'T FEEL IF THE EAR BUD IS IN THERE, and the only way i can tell it is gone, is when I can't hear the music in that ear anymore.

So I decide to problem solve, and go buy those ear buds that wrap around your ear.
THOSE DON"T WORK EITHER.
I can't feel if they are attached correctly around my ear, and it fell off 30 times today during my 30 minute workout.

I must resign myself to regular headphones with the foam covers which absorb sweat and collect germs.
dammit.

Comments:
get the headband with the tiny earphones
cfs
 
I don't know what you mean by the ones that wrap around your ear. If they are the ones I am thinking of, then never mind. But if you go to www.sony.com and go to electronics then portable audio, then accesories, then headphones, and click on "h.ear" ... about halfway down are the ones like I have, and I have never had a problem with them. They're only like $10, and you can get them anywhere.

-- Nut
 
thank you for having the same problem as me--Nate always makes fun of me because I can't use them--he says I put them in wrong...WRONG?!! They are ear buds, how can i do it wrong--they just don't fit!
christy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?