Saturday, October 08, 2005

 

Mr. A-Z and Jolene


IMG_0231
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Here is another picture of the tiny puppy, Jolene. I have never seen a cocker spaniel puppy, but my mom says she looks just like one. Since a cocker spaniel was our first dog EVER, (I got her for christmas one year! Oh-the supreme joy of a puppy on christmas just cannot be duplicated) I believe my mom.

In other news, I went to a Carbon Leaf and Jasn Mraz show last night. I've loved Carbon Leaf forever, just never got around to one of their shows. They totally rocked it.
Jason Mraz was OK. He had his whole band with him, and I much prefer the laid back, acoustic, poetic Jason Mraz to the amped up, rockstar Jason Mraz. But that is just me being critical about things I know nothing about.

Comments:
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! I really like your site! If you are interested, go see my mens rashguards related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest if you like to surf or need rash guards.

Tyler
 
I'm going to see Jason Mraz tonight. I saw him with Alanis Morisette in July and it was really great because it was all accoustic. I would much rather see him without a big rocked out band but I love the man regardless.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?