Wednesday, October 19, 2005

 

Out Damn Spot!


IMG_0240
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
If my life was a Shakespeare play, it would totally be Hamlet.

Yesterday I stepped out of the shower, reached up for my new Brazil Nut Body Butter, and saw THIS on the ceiling.

Fear filled my heart.

I was certain I had another decomposing squirrel in my bathroom.

OF COURSE, Juan saved the day. With a simple investigation (read: He used a wooden skewer to poke a hole through the ceiling tile), he discovered it was NOT a rotting rodent. In a thrilling use of pure wit, he deduced that if the wooden skewer was able to poke cleanly through the tile without encountering any resistance (read: bumping into a dead rodent body), then the DAMN SPOT was simply some leaking water from the upstairs apartment.
I have never been more grateful for a water leak.
In other news, Baby and Jolene are coming home tomorrow. My mother bought Baby a pink winter coat. I think that's going a little too far, I mean, pink will really get dirty in the winter.
Pictures and nonsense to follow.

Comments:
Out damn spot is from Macbeth.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?