Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

Surprise


IMG_0241
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Here are some lovely blooms that Juan brought me last week. They brightened up all the rainy, cold weather.
Yesterday I had to stay home from work because I had the stomach flu. About 50% of the students on my caseload have had it, so it was really just a matter of time before it made the pilgrimmage into my intestines.

Sigh.

So yesterday was mostly lost to severe stomach cramps and lying limply on the bathroom floor. By the end of the night, I was feeling somewhat normal, and I made the most wonderful pumpkin bread loaf. I ventured to eat it this morning for breakfast. I toasted it and spread cinnamon maple butter on it.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..................

Comments:
Oh what perfect flowers, the colors of fall. I still say he is a keeper.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?