Thursday, October 27, 2005

 

woohoo!

I'm here at my mom's house babysitting the dogs!
My mom went shopping and was afraid that Jolene might fall down the stairs if left to her own devices.
MY PARENTS HAVE A PC.
I HAVE A MAC.
I see now that Blogger is not MAC friendly, because i do not have all of these super fun options on my MAC.
DO not tell Juan that I wrote that. He hates my MAC.
And I hate PC's.
Except that i can use cool colors and fonts!

So anyway, Baby is scrtaching incessantly at the door. She wants to get in because we are hiding the bunny in here and she likes to chase it. Dogs and bunnies do not mix. SOmeone will end up with a broken neck. And knowing my sister's rabbit, it will probably be BAby.

Comments:
I like the new look. I hope the doggies arenet giving you crazy allergies. cfs
 
Oh, I thought I was on the wrong site for a minute. lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?