Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

BitchFest


IMG_3324
Originally uploaded by Solden.
I have absolutely NO excuse to be as bitchy as I am today. I got a good night's rest, the kids at work were charming and adorable, AND it is a payday.
While I was blow drying my hair after the gym, I asked Juan if he would please put away the leftovers from dinner. (We were in a hurry to go out)
Of course, he was glad to comply.
When I finished my hair, I walked into the kitchen, and there was Juan, sitting on the floor, surrounded by the ENTIRE contents of the fridge.
I was SO peeved.
I can't believe I am complaining because Juan was cleaning.
I guess it was because we needed to be somewhere and he started an entire project 10 minutes before we had to leave.

Possibly, the bitchiness is due to the lack of chocolate in my diet. I am trying very hard to eat less sugar. It is VERY difficult. And I am beginning to think, TOTALLY not worth it.

Comments:
Eat your chocolate and be happy.I think it's good for you;p
 
East the damn chocolate Lizzy, just don't eat a lot of it. Juan is suffering.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?