Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 

Blind Hunger


Out on a limb
Originally uploaded by LunaSol.
Today I went back to work from my bout of vomiting yesterday. I didn't eat much, so when i got home, I was STARVING! I attacked a pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting that I left out on the counter (covered in Saran Wrap).
As I am shoving the pumpkin delight into my mouth, I look down at the cake.
The cream cheese frosting was COVERED WITH ANTS.
Apparently the balmy 60 degree weather we had today woke the battalions. AND THEY WERE HUNGRY. And they were eating my cake.
And I was eating them.

Comments:
you have to move. seriously. cfs
 
ew ew ew ew ew ew EW! That is really what I said when I read that. EW.

-- Nut
 
Oh no! Next time put it in the Refridgerator.
 
Ick.
You could always look at it as added protien..yeah,ok,screw that,it's still gross.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?