Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

I love Pumpkin


1
Originally uploaded by pangzi.
I love pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin cake, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin donuts. Seriously, I could eat it everyday. (And I DO this time of year)
Juan hates pumpkin and it is a serious point of contention in our relationship. He makes gagging sounds whenever I pull something cinnamon-y and pumpkin-y out of the oven, all warm and ready for some butter .... mmmm.
Last night, at midnight, I woke up in a sweat, and had the "Uh-Oh" feeling. The kind of "uh-oh feeling" where you think to yourself: "If I am not within 5 foot access of a toilet at ALL TIMES, I will surely explode from both ends and soil my new sheets."
I RAN down the hallway and proceeded to vomit on an HOURLY basis until 5 am. I spent a lot of time on the bathroom floor, bargaining with God.
When Round 5 was finally over, I called Juan to give him the gory vomit details. I was expecting some sympathy and piteous cooing. Instead, I got: "It's all the pumpkin! STOP EATING PUMPKIN!"

Comments:
I love pumkin too, especially pumkin pie with whip cream on top,Yum.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?