Friday, November 11, 2005

 

I'm Hiding


jake postcard 1
Originally uploaded by brianna!.
Juan came over about an hour ago and told me we had to sit down today and make some decisions about our wedding reception.
Panic immediately set in.
So here i am typing away quietly in my bedroom while Juan makes dinner.
I am hoping he will forget that i exist. Then I can avoid making decisions.

I do not WANT to pick a "color scheme"!
I do not WANT to decide what color the frosting will be on our cake!
I do not WANT to decide what our centerpieces will be, and i DEFINITELY do not want to discuss anything about our families meeting eachother.

I feel a stroke coming on.

My dying wish is to eat my weight in chocolate.
I am going to start with the bag of chocolate chips in the fridge.

Comments:
NO! Eat squirrel. It's healthier.

Just think, when those decisions are made, they don't linger insidiously in the distance. Baby steps.
 
Ohhh, you're going to have to step up to the plate sooner or later-- or elope (don't know how to spell the damn thing,) but you know what I mean.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?