Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

ooohh!!!



Originally uploaded by christopherd6.
Ok, I ate the damn chocolate.
But I made myself eat carrots and an apple first. I'm figuring the nutrients may disguise the sugar.

Today I went into an adorable little sewing shop in a nearby village. I promised I wouldn't buy anything. The cash in my purse, however, had other plans.
I got THE CUTEST Amy Butler pattern. It is so cute that i squealed and flapped my hands in the air when I saw it. I can't tell you what it is, because I am going to make it as a present for Payton's VERY FIRST birthday in March. But I will post pictures in March, It will probably take me that long to finish it.
In other news, it is snowing here tonight. and I don't have a snowbrush yet.
I am also planning a drunken escapade next Tuesday. Stay posted. Those pictures should be interesting.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?