Saturday, November 19, 2005

 

Overheard:


Frosty November Morning
Originally uploaded by Flatcoat.
A group of people discussing an episode of Nip Tuck they had all seen, wherein a victim of an amusement park ride had her face torn off. The mother of a different girl, (comatose and NOT waking up), offers to donate her daughter's face to the amusement park ride victim.
Female: "The face replacement procedure didn't go very well, so I'm not sure what happened to the girl with no face."

Male: "I guess she could always be a greeter at Wal Mart!"

Comments:
I think the girl with no face died. I am not sure. It was REALLY nasty though. cfs. I LOVE NIP/TUCK
 
Please don't tell me that really happened. Is this show on Fox?


And let me send a serious shout out to one LJ for being the only other person in the blogosphere not using comment verification.
 
OMG, is that for real??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?