Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

Slang Whatever Today Is


Girl 1
Originally uploaded by spablab.
Since taking a second job to finance my elopement, the days are tending to blend into eachother. Today was a 12 hour work day, and so will be the next 2 days.

God Bless Juan for putting up with my crap.

Damn, I hate Bratz Dolls.

Anyway, i haven;t done slang saturday in awhile. Mostly because i suck. So here is Slang Today:

PADUNKADUNK:

Also known as badunkaunk, indicates that the subject has a lot of junk in the trunk. Big ass, use it to put your ashtray on. Smack it and ride the wave.
Damn, look at the padunkadunk on her!

This is my FAVORITE new word.
As in:
My padunkadunk looks fab in my wedding dress which I finally found this weekend.

Comments:
bratz dolls are whores. Now they have baby bratz. I have never seen a sexy baby before. It is horrid. You are hot in your dress. cfs
 
congrats on the dress! too bad my punkastretchmarkeddunk couldn't fit into a skrit this weekend. Crap.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?