Monday, December 26, 2005

 

Merrychristmasmerrycristmas!


IMG_0002_2
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Here is Juan wearing a shipping box on his head.
He is cuter than Santa Claus!

It was a very nice holiday, with WAY too much food. My grandma brought double fudge brownies over, and that was the end of it for me.

I have been recovering today from a severe allergic reaction to Baby and Jolene. I love them desperately, but after spending the weekend at my mom's, my sinuses are revolting. They have been invaded by dog hair and they are PISSED.

One of the most exciting gifts i received was from Santa Juan, and it was the 40th Anniversary edition of The Sound of Music. Poor Juan has been watching the SIX HOURS of bonus features with me all afternoon. We're not even halfway through.

Another exciting object I acquired is a PINK RUBBER ROLLING PIN.
I can't wait to take Juan's picture while he's using THAT.

Comments:
Glad you had a good Christmas, stopped by to say Happy New Year!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?