Friday, December 02, 2005

 

Why Juan is a Genius


DSC00237.JPG
Originally uploaded by jeffschwartz.
For over a week now, I have been hearing a strange "thud" noise coming from the back of my car everytime I make a right or lefthand turn.
This upset me quite a bit, since the car is new to me, and I bought it with the clear expectation that it would NEVER have a maintenance problem, EVER.
I told Juan about it this afternoon and we hopped in the car for a ride, so he could diagnose the problem.
I am making left and right turns and saying to Juan:
"That's the sound! THUD! DID YOU HEAR IT?!? Oh my god, my axle is broken, isn't it? My wheel is going to fall off ANY SECOND, isn't it!!?"
Juan looks at me and calmly says:
"Babe? That sound is your snowbrush, rolling around on the floor in the backseat."

I believe that is what Oprah calls an "Ah-ha Moment"

Comments:
Oh that Juan. Such a smartie.

-- Nut
 
OMG, Lizzy next time look on the floor and in the trunk first to see if anything is rolling around. No I take it back next time you'll think it is nothing and it will be something important, so you better tell Juan anyway.
 
If this was an Oprah moment, does that mean I get a free snowbrush?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?