Friday, January 06, 2006

 

Absence


IMG_0014
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.

This photo just about sums up the past 2 weeks. I was horrendously sick from christmas until today. A nasty upper respiratory infection attacked me at full force.
And the penicillin I've been on has done OTHER terrible things to my body, which I will not discuss.

When I wasn't sleeping, I was working and starting wedding errands. I went to Buffalo and tried on bridesmaids gowns for Catherine's wedding. We will all be super foxy.
I went to eat at Nola's BBQ, to try out their food for catering the reception. I must say, it was excellent.
Juan designed and completed our Save the Date Cards, we just need to print them and send them.

I have been dying to post about one of the best christmas presents this year, I just haven't had time to photograph i yet. Hopefully I'll get to it this weekend.

I am welcoming out of town guests tomorrow, and then having a rockin' christmas party with all my college friends.

Otherwise all is well. Sorry for such a boring update. But it helps me to know that all my far away friends can still know what I'm up to, even if you are 5 hours away, or 5 days away. Miss you. (Oh yeah, AND I'm PMSing)

Comments:
Lizzy. I hope you feel better!

I love your comforter set, by the way. I always coveted that set when one of my roomies had it.

Where do you live again? ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?