Sunday, January 15, 2006

 

The Company of Friends


IMG_0026_2
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Last week, I got together with all of my friends from college to have our annual christmas party.
Here we all are, with our respective significant others, and CHILDREN. Yes, my friends have CHILDREN now.
This photo is missing 2 dear friends. Carolyn got stuck in Staten Island, and Jen had to stay home with her 3 kiddos, one who had strep throat AND pneumonia.

I must say, most of my life, my friends have been my deepest comfort and joy. It is trite to say, but friends really ARE the family of our own choosing. I wish there were words eloquent enough to describe the safety, the love, the happiness and sweet peacefulness that fills my soul when we are together.

Thank you so much to the most wonderful friends in the world, Catherine, Jena, Christy, Megnut, Nicole, Foxy, Cheryl, Nicole, Lisa, Amy, Fookie and Carolyn.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?