Sunday, January 22, 2006

 

Ginger


gingerdown
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Oh dear.
It seems that my mother's soft heart has gotten her a THIRD dog.
We welcomed Ginger today. (Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to rotate the picture)
Ginger is the same age as Jolene (they are sisters). Ginger is 3 times the size of Jolene. Ginger is, in fact, bigger than Baby, who is her mother.

Since I'm in counseling now, I think I can accurately assess this new addition as: "Desperately Trying to Fill the Buddy Gap"
Sigh.

Comments:
2 nights ago mom and i were cleaning drawers, we found a number of Buddy memoirabilia and yesterday i found a ton of pictures of him when he was little. i miss him more.
 
Whoa. Another dog? Holy crap. C
 
All of those dogs are so pretty. Their hair just shiney and silky. My daughter has a little dog that has hair like that but it doesn't have that shine to it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?