Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

Sunday Morning


IMG_0035
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
Here is Baby in her pink feather boa collar.
Man, does she HATE IT.

It turns out I am allergic to Ginger too. Sigh. I'm not surprised. If something is alive, I am generally allergic to it. That is not even a little exaggeration.

I got the funniest email today, and here is the funniest part of it:

But the most compelling evidence of all - 3 proofs
> that Jesus was a Woman: 
>

>
> 1.    He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there
> was no food.
>
> 2.  He kept trying to get a message across to a
> bunch of men who just didn't
> get it.
>
> 3.  And even when He was dead, He had to get up
> because there was work to
> do.

HAHAHA!
Of course, i can't do ANY of that, but my mom can, and it's funny as hell.

Comments:
Hilar.

I wish I had a pink feather boa collar. But I guess that wouldn't be work appropriate.
 
lol, I convert Jesus must have been a woman.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?