Saturday, January 14, 2006

 

The Super Squirrliest Christmas


IMG_0028
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
So this is the most exciting gift I received for Christmas.

LOOK! They are Squirrel Place Card Holders from Pottery barn!

hahahaha! They are SO FUN! And realistic. Except that they are eating nuts. As we all well know, the squirrels at my house do NOT eat nuts. They eat chocolate chip banana bread.

I have spent a few days recovering from a FIFTH bout of stomach flu in the past 5 months. Juan thinks I am pregnant.
I am NOT.
The doctor told me it is just because I work in a school.
Personally, I think it is because the KIDS at those schools wipe their NOSES on my shirt and pants all day. This week somebody tried to wipe a BOOGER on my arm.

I must keep reminding myself.......Children are blessings, children are blessings, children are blessings......

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?