Saturday, February 11, 2006

 

Wretching

There is a creepy, creepy man who lives in the apartment below me. He only goes out in the wee hours of the morning for 20 minute intervals. He does not work. He has a webcam in his window. The windows are all completely covered in tin foil, except where the webcam is placed. The windows are closed at ALL TIMES, even in the sticky, 90 degree humidity of mid August.
I have lived here a year and a half and I have only seen him twice.

Today there is a horrid stench emanating from his apartment, and permeating our shared entranceway.
It is a combination of egg salad and scorched popcorn.

The effect is absolutely nauseating. The smell is beginning to waft into my apartment from under the front door.
I have opened all my windows (depsite the 19 degree temps) and lit every candle I can find. Let's hope whatever it is he's concocting down there isn't flammable.....

Comments:
Call the cops!!!! He either has bodies in there, or he is one. cfs
 
In all seriousness, this is the kind of &^*t that ends up on CourtTV . . .

If it starts to smell like gerbil cage you must call the cops.
 
OMG, good luck.
 
This is so freakin' funny.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?