Thursday, March 09, 2006

 

3 weeks


_0014099bok1.jpg
Originally uploaded by meanjean.
It has been a loooong time since I blogged! I have been missing it terribly!
Today i have 10 extra minutes before I have to run out to my second job!
Woohoo! TEN MINUTES to MYSELF!

I am afraid that life will never slow down.

I have been busying myself with paperwork and wedding plans and second jobs, and endless, endless meetings, and doctors appointments. MRIs and injections and doses of radioactivity. My scan is tomorrow morning. Here's hoping I am cancer free once again. The doctors pronounced me "cured" last year, but that doesn't mean they can stop checking me. All the testing doesnt really bug me, mostly it is the part of missing so much work, being in the hospital and feeling like I'm "sick". God, that is a terrible feeling.

Anyway, tomorrow is my bridal shower for work. I do believe it will be quite raunchy. I hosted an especially racy party 2 years ago for a co-worker, and i fear REVENGE. I am suspicious that there will be Penis Shaped Water Bottles and Cameras.
THIS is a horrible combination.

I also suspect there will be DRINKING. And all of us know that LIZ CAN'T HOLD HER LIQUOR. So I am sure that vomiting will also be an exciting part of the evening.

I'll post pics when I recover from the hangover.

Comments:
cant wait to hear about it. cfs
 
huh, a bridal shower, did you finally set a date for the wedding???
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?