Wednesday, August 02, 2006

 

Adventures in Marriage




As aforementioned, my incredibly loving husband just came home from the store with my suppository prescription. Check out the label on the box! An arrow pointing at a stick figure ass! There's one for the scrapbook.

As I have never used a suppository before, I approached the procedure with anxiety and humor. (Read: I couldn't stop giggling in the bathroom)And the label on the box doesn't warn you that if you don't squeeze your cheeks REALLY tight, the medication will jettison out of your ass at top speed and make a spectacular landing in the toilet.

I only write about this because I find toilet humor, and anything having to do with the excretory system fabulously funny. I do apologize if you do not share my sense of humor. My intentions are not to offend!

Comments:
is there lube? cfs
 
I was terribly embarrassed the first time I ever had to used one of those.
But then I got the worst food poisoning that a person could get and I had to use them again. I found the easiest way to insert them is not over the toilet, but laying on your bed insert it and then turn over onto your stomach and they will stay in easier beacause they will start melting and falling inward instead of outward. If that maked any sense to you try it that way and it will be much easier on you to. I can't believe I'm talking about this in public. Geezzzzz
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?