Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

Difference of Opinion

Yesterday, I was using my new allergy nasal spray (which by the way, is a MIRACLE drug) in our impossibly small bathroom. (Sorry auntie, but it really is tiny)

As the nasal spray was dripping from my nostril, I reached for a tissue with the same hand that was holding the spray bottle.

Then I dropped the spray bottle and it landed in the toilet.

"Oh, SHIT!" I yelled.

Juan ran into the bathroom to see what happened to me THIS time.
He found me peering into the potty at the floating prescription.

"Well, you could probably still use it" He offered helpfully.

" I DON"T THINK SO! I am NOT spraying that up my nostril NOW. It's covered in poop germs."

THEN Juan said "No babe, the WATER is clean. The bottle hasn't touched the sides of the toilet yet."

I said reproachfully "You better be kidding."

He didn't answer me, and I threw away the nasal spray.


"

Comments:
I Juan spores float.
 
By the way don't become to attached to that stuff, I had a friend that became addicted to using it and she used it so much that she had a bigger problem with it then she did if she had never used it. They can actually case a problem with the nazal passage if you use them long term.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?