Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

Back to BRAT

I have been on the BRAT diet now for over a week (bananas, rice, applejuice and toast)
Yesterday I went to work and was actually feeling pretty good. After my first job, but before my second job, I decided to stop at the grocery store to grab a quick dinner between works.

But they do not have the BRAT diet at the Wegmans Market Cafe. Oh no. They have Chinese Food and Pizza at the Market Cafe.

And I have not eaten real food in over a week.

I walked in there and became immediately entranced by the wafting fried food smell.
I ate an eggroll.
And some turkey chili.
And a vanilla muffin.
And a bagel.

And then I became violently ill.

Comments:
You got sick because you probably ate an eggroll that had cabbage in it which if you had the poops you shouldn't eat cabbage and I don't know what the brat diet is but you said apple juice and that is also something that you shouldn't be having if you are trying to get the poops under control. Both cabbage and apple juice will make you POOP. Bad move, you want things that will bind you not turn you looose. lol
 
ewwww.cfsl
 
I like the orange. It is very you. Catherine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?