Sunday, December 17, 2006

 

Riddled with Germs

There's a new saying around our house that goes a little something like this:

"If the dog doesn't have diarrhea, then we do."

Sancho is recovering quite nicely, gaining weight and being playful and all.
Just wish we could enjoy it, since now Juan and I BOTH have the stomach bug.

The doctor told us it could last up to TWO WEEKS.
I had to pull out of the cookie exhange at work, because REALLY...who wants a dozen cookies from MY kitchen right about now?

Comments:
My family had some kind of virus too, and it was really bad.
 
I made good cookies and I am going to make some more. I will share them with you if they won't make you sick. If they will, I will make you some nice rice and give you a banana. For the BRAT diet. Remember that? Bananas, Rice, Apple Juice, and dry Toast. It sucks. catherine
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?