Sunday, April 17, 2005

 

Urban Myth


IMG_0089
Originally uploaded by lizzyjane.
During lunch the other day at work, my coworkers and I discussed all the silly stuff we did as kids. One thing that came up was "It is impossible to drink an entire gallon of milk an hour." A woman I work with was certain her son could do it, but I wasn't about to believe her until he sat in front of me and SHOWED me. The next topic of conversation was 'It is impossible to eat six saltines in a minute" This intrigued me, as I have never attempted such a feat. I was pretty sure I could do it, and if I couldn't do it, i was POSITIVE Juan could. So here is my initial attempt. This is cracker number TWO at about 35 seconds. Juan couldn't do it either, but I blame it on the fact that i was giggling like a maniac and taking close up shots of his cracker-caked teeth.

Comments:
Impossible with the saltines. It's cause they dry out your mouth and you can't swallow. WHen I tried there were cracker crumbs spraying out everywhere!! Cfs
 
I don't know about the crackers, but teenage boys can devour milk in seconds. From what I've seen something happens to boys more than girls during their growth yrs. when it comes to the milk thing. You buy it, it disapears like magic.
 
Oh, I have done the saltine thing but not the gallon of milk.
 
I think I would get sick too if I did the milk thing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?