Friday, July 29, 2005

 

Babies-R-Us

Today, in an effort to buy a shower gift, I went to the unhappiest place on earth.

Babies-R-Us.

Juan was SO excited and kept picking up tiny hats and ridiculously small pairs of socks. He made cooing sounds at them.
All I could hear were the sounds of mutinous children crying in their carts, and pregnant women complaining of the heat.

In a desperate attempt to separate myself from all the pregnant people, I kept my stomach fiercely sucked in, and repeated loudly to Juan: "WHAT A HORRIBLE PLACE! GLAD I'M NOT PREGNANT!'

Comments:
So were the baby socks on display right next to the tweezers and facial hair waxing kits?

-- Nut
 
Babies R Us is the most overwhelming place in the world! Jena
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?